Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DebbieER

Employment Job For Husband

12 posts in this topic

Please pray for a good job for my husband. He has been praying and looking for quite sometime. He is 60, but in good health and an honest, reliable, hardworker. All odds seem to be against him, as age discrimination is alive and well. Please pray that the Lord will lead him to the job He has for him. Thank you so much!

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Dear Father Almighty we pray for this 60Years Man...bless him and Full fill his needs...in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Lord Jesus bless this man with a good paying job and don't let people just look at his age/race let them look at his experience's and performance in Jesus name Amen

Lord I pray that you bless DebbieER husbands with the perfect job with good pay and good benfits you have for him. Lord I also pray against discrimination. Give him favor, winsdom and knowledge regarding employment. Supply all this families need. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Lord, I stand in agreement wit Debbies prayer for her Husband to find a jod......IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Thy will be done, O Lord, in her husband's life. In the name of Jesus, amen!

Lord, times are hard. So many people are Praying for their financial needs and employment needs. I Pray that those who are looking for a job will find favour with You. Open the door of opportunity for them to find the job that will Bless You and in turn Provide for them and their families. God Bless you.

I pray for her husband that he will find employment where he will be appreciated and highly favored by all who know him. That he can be a light and let it shine that all may glorify You Father! T

Thank you so much to all that are praying. I do believe in the power of prayer!! Thanks, again!

Lord open a door for a good job for her husband. IN Jesus Name Amen

Dear Jesus I beg you open the doors of heaven upon this man and his family, Lord bless them financially and spiritually. Time and age have no meaning for you, they mean nothing to us either who believe in your love and promises. Open the doors for this man to provide for his family lord, he is waiting and calling to you. Thank you Jesus , thank you merciful , loving Jesus. Thank you Lord in you we trust.

BE SURE THAT A GOOD JOB IT ON THE WAY FOR YOUR HUSBAND. KNOW THAT JESUS KNOWS ALL OF YOUR NEEDS. STAY IN FAITH AND DO AS MUCH GOOD DEEDS AS U CAN FOR OTHERS. MAY THE LORD BLESS YOUR HOUSE

Return to Home