Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest anastashia19811

Get Ex Boyfriend Back

5 posts in this topic

can you pray that my ex boyfriend realizes that he wants to be with me I love him so much and he loves me too

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

PrayerRequest.com Radio

Click Play Button Below To Listen:

Select What Plays Next | New Window

Prayer is often a process during which not only do we wait on God, but also God waits on us to accomplish and learn certain things. This process of renewing our minds with the Word takes time and effort, but there is no other way to "prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God."

The following related topics provide additional insight to this request:

"Spurgeon 0338 Love to Jesus" in the Anthology of Classic Sermons

21. So will you have Power in Prayer John 15:7 of "Abide in Christ" in the Murray Andrew Collection

1 John 3:1 - 3:24 in the Chuck Smith Through the Bible Commentary

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy. Lord all is your will, be with Anastashia19811 in her time of need. Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I will pray that he realizes this very soon and knows it in his heart.

Lord, I ask that you enter anastashia's heart. Please give her what she needs to be happy. If its your will for this man to be in her life, please let the lesson be grasp and bring this love together. If true love awaits her elsewhere, give her peace and the patience needed to reach true happiness.

In Your Name I pray.

I pray God's best for you in Christ Jesus, Amen.

Return to Home