Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pradmin

Proverbs Chapter 24

82 posts in this topic

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Let us all pray for the peace of Israel. They really need Gods help and we ask Jesus to get them saved and that our eyes be towards heaven because we all are heading to Beulah land where there is no pain, no sorrow, no evil will befall those who trust Him and obey His commandments. Just like this wonderful verse says...My son, fear Yaweh..24.21  How can we fear God is we do not obey His word?  May my heart hunger after Thee Oh Lord, My life be offered as a sacrifice for your glory and honor. We are your vessels, we are your children. Hear us Oh Lord of hosts. To Thee I come, and meditate day and night. From eternity to eternity your name shall be glorified. All knees will bow down before your holy throne. In You alone I find my delight, my pleasure and joy everlasting. May your name ever be praised and honor. Amen

2 people thanked this

Return to Home

Create a Free Account for Full Access

You need to be a member in order to use all the features on this site

Create a Free Account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• 7 Posts
    • 5 Posts