Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest PraySite Requests

Thank you Lord for guarding me,protecting me and providing for me.Also

1 post in this topic

Thank you Lord for guarding me,protecting me and providing for me.Also thank you for my studies,my wonderful family and those who have been there for me all the way.

Pray for forgiveness of the wrong i have done,pray that those i have offended along the way may forgive me,lord i pray for mercy.

Father i am putting in your hands today my Student loan application.Lord i pray that the Loan be granted.Putting it all in thy hands. Lord have Mercy.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

PrayerRequest.com Radio

Click Play Button Below To Listen:

Select What Plays Next | New Window

Prayer is often a process during which not only do we wait on God, but also God waits on us to accomplish and learn certain things. This process of renewing our minds with the Word takes time and effort, but there is no other way to "prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God."

The following related topics provide additional insight to this request:

1. The Word of Forgiveness of "The Seven Sayings of the Saviour on the Cross" in the Works of Arthur Pink

A Book of Private Prayer for Morning of "A Book of Private Prayers" in the John Macduff Collection

Hosea 14:1 - 14:9 in the Chuck Smith Through the Bible Commentary

Return to Home