Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest praysite-1532

Dear God, Forgive me for my sins for they are many. Please Lord

1 post in this topic

Dear God,

Forgive me for my sins for they are many. Please Lord forgive me of my sins of my youth to the present day. Provide me with a new enlighten spirit when the Holy Spirit could live within me. Lord I need your help with obtaining employment. I have been applying for jobs. Please Lord select the right job you believe is right for me. Lord I am asking you to send me the right job for my life. You are my heavenly father, you created you me with plans for my life. I want to serve you Lord. I want your ways and your plans. Make my crooked places straight. I pray for wisdom, holiness, love, and humblity. I know I can not achieve anything without you. I want Dear God to be fed with your word - inplant your word within me. I want to grow and learn you. I need you. Lord, prepare me to be a wife and I pray for my husband. All I ask is for you to send me a God fearing man and let me know it is from you by sending me a confirmation. Dear God, I want to know if Kathryn and Anissa are my friends (open my eyes and ears)send me a confirmation. God surround me with your people so I can grow and learn your ways. Lord, open my eyes and ears so I know what is good and evil. Lord, I pray for your assistance. I need your help. I want to grow in wisdom. I pray for my brother that he will find strength in you and learn that you love him. I pray that you surround my brother with your angels to protect him. I love my brother. I know he has a good heart. Help my brother to grow to know and let him know you love him I pray for my father. Help me to grow to know you as well. Lord, I want to serve you. I love you Lord. I can not do anything without you. Thank you for listening, Thank you for your protection, love, guidance, understanding, direction, and support. I need you. You are my provider. Thank you GOD for your steadfast love and unconditional love. Thank you for my blessings. I will place you first in my life. I will not fail because I have you. Your daughter with love. In your name, I ask and I say Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Return to Home