Sign in to follow this  
withouthope

Just Feeling A Bit Stressed At The Moment

withouthope    69
withouthope

Just feeling a bit stressed at the moment. It just that I have a bit of anxiety at work and no rapport with more coworkers. Please help pray for me.

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 2

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Guest tom   
Guest tom

FATHER I COME BEFORE YOU AND ASK YOU TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THIS PRAYER--I ASK THAT YOU JESUS WOULD SHOW YOUR MERCY & BLESSING UPON THIS REQUEST--WE STAND TOGETHER AND ASK IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME-----AMEN

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

withouthope    69
withouthope

For some weird reason I was really social and very comfortable at work. I guess prayer helped me. God Bless.

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 2

Guest American122   
Guest American122

Please bless this person at work and bring a calming feeling over them. In God's name, amen!

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

SinglemomV    1146
SinglemomV

Lord, Standing in the gap Lord, May he be restored and revived in your Love, Mercy and confidence Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

Thanks For This ->

bluebirds38    2961
bluebirds38

dear lord i pray that you bless this person, bring this person, peace, comfort, joy, strength, grace and mercy heal this person of the anxiety, help this person to be successful at the job, watch over this person and bring many blessings, in jesus name amen

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 2

Return to Home