rettus

Lord, strengthen my faith. Help me to never give up

13 posts in this topic

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Father God, Please ignite the fire of hope within the hearts and minds of all those crying out to You right now. May Your divine power penetrate the very fiber of their being and may every petition that fits within Your perfect will be answered in a mighty way in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

1 person thanked this

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.

1 person thanked this

Return to Home

Create a Free Account for Full Access

You need to be a member in order to use all the features on this site

Create a Free Account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• 6 Posts
    • 2 Posts
    • 9 Posts
    • 6 Posts