Anonymous

Pls be in prayer about a family gathering tomorrow.

5 posts in this topic

Pls be in prayer about a family gathering tomorrow. I won't be there. Please pray for a hedge of protection around everyone. Also, I had sent a letter to some of my relatives at the beginning of the week telling them about Jesus which my mom did not want me to send. Even if it was not God's perfect timing please pray that Jesus will redeem it. Pls pray that Jesus will speak to hearts and minds and ban the enemy. Please pray for protection, deliverance, healing, salvation and family unity, forgiveness. All things we cannot do..We can do absolutely nothing but praise Jesus, He can do everything. Thank you Jesus.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.

Return to Home

Create a Free Account for Full Access

You need to be a member in order to use all the features on this site

Create a Free Account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• 6 Posts
    • 8 Posts
    • 6 Posts
    • 12 Posts