Anonymous

Pls be in prayer about a family gathering tomorrow.

Anonymous    11049
Anonymous

Pls be in prayer about a family gathering tomorrow. I won't be there. Please pray for a hedge of protection around everyone. Also, I had sent a letter to some of my relatives at the beginning of the week telling them about Jesus which my mom did not want me to send. Even if it was not God's perfect timing please pray that Jesus will redeem it. Pls pray that Jesus will speak to hearts and minds and ban the enemy. Please pray for protection, deliverance, healing, salvation and family unity, forgiveness. All things we cannot do..We can do absolutely nothing but praise Jesus, He can do everything. Thank you Jesus.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Sonjesus    1548
Sonjesus

GOD IS ALL IN ALL AND WILL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS TRUST HIM

WingsofaDove    5056
WingsofaDove

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.

K.m Binil kumar    7879
K.m Binil kumar

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

hostadmin    99751
hostadmin
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Return to Home

• 2 Posts
    • 6 Posts
    • 8 Posts