Tracie

Please pray for my marriage. My husband

6 posts in this topic

Please pray for my marriage. My husband of 16 years wants to seperate even though he says he still loves me. He was once a man of deep faith but has lost that faith in God and in me. Please help me.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Heavenly Father, please hear and answer this request. IJNA!

1 person thanked this

I’m sorry about your situation, Tracie. I know that it can be overwhelming when things feel like they’re falling apart at the seams. Sending prayers for you, asking God to bring healing and hope to the circumstances you described. May our Heavenly Father draw your husband closer to Himself in a special and powerful way. Grace and peace to you!

1 person thanked this

Return to Home

Create a Free Account for Full Access

You need to be a member in order to use all the features on this site

Create a Free Account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• 5 Posts
    • 7 Posts
    • 6 Posts
    • By prayercat on September 20, 2012