JesusIsMyOnlyHope

SEVERE DEPRESSION- I NEED A MIRACLE!

powers    20720
powers

Praying this prayer request. Jesus, thank You, praise You in advance for Your beloved's increasing faith, comfort and health...and for all here. IJNA

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

PRAY FOR NIGERIA    51
PRAY FOR NIGERIA

i pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that every spirits of infirmities loose their hold on your spirit, soul and body right now, and that the yoke of depression and diseases in your mind and body be broken now by the mercy of the LORD God in Jesus name. receive your healing in Jesus name. i decree restoration of your mind and all that the enemies has stolen from you by the mighty right hand of the LORD God Almighty in Jesus.

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

JesusIsMyOnlyHope    38773
JesusIsMyOnlyHope

Thank you for praying. God bless you!

Thanks For This ->

georg    406
georg

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

Lee George    420
Lee George

Lord Jesus take away all her pain and heal her in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

Aloy    337
Aloy

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

Jasmine Jones    16
Jasmine Jones

Please help me dear lord I'm so heart broken I hate waking up in the morning . I have so much anxiety and I'm so depressed over my ex just leaving me. I'm so confused because just 2 days before he said he loved me and everything was ok. I saw my whole future with him. I would really just like us to have one last chance together dear lord. I miss him beyond words. I hope he thinks of me and sees the light again. Please cast away all the negative people and energies that came between us . Please don't let him have anyone else. My so hurt ! Please help me lord 

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

Return to Home

• 3 Posts
    • 4 Posts
    • 4 Posts
    • 4 Posts