Sandra

I don't know why this site will not let me post a quick

4 posts in this topic

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Yes -- I run a bunch of script blockers because I don't want to "allow" facebook or yahoo access to my prayers but it usually lets me post a quick reply but now it isn't... I ask for technological wisdom, security of data and protection for the site in Jesus' name

The old quick reply is not working any more. It was causing site problems and will not be returned as it was.

The script now runs on the client side. If you block the script, it won't work. Otherwise, you should still be able to access the quick reply templates in the reply box by clicking on the lightning box list in the reply box.

This is the new form of quick reply. If it doesn't work, then perhaps copy and paste from somewhere or just actually type something in. All the other quick reply buttons are just scripts to click on this button.

It may not work for everyone. You can try another browser or look at any modifications such as blockers on your browser. That's all I can do other than just remove it entirely. It's this or nothing. Like the chat on the site, it may or may not work for everyone. If it becomes too much of a problem, it will be removed.

This is how it looks on every machine I have tested it on from Windows XP to Mac OSX to iPhone with Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 10.03.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 10.03.34 PM.png

Return to Home