Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mcrossen56

Please ask God to keep me out of jail. ...

8 posts in this topic

Please ask God to keep me out of jail. Yes, I was wrong in what I initially did. Yes, I deserve to be punished. But, I agreed to make restitution, and yes, I'm being accused of and sadly admitted to doing far worse than I actually did. What I would like to see is the courts allowing me to make restitution, to allow me to take care of my financial responsibilities, to take care of my elderly mother and our pets, and keep me from spending any time behind bars. Truth be told, I'm facing charges far worse than the crime I committed. I ask for help in Jesus Name. Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Related Resources

Jones, Sam - Law and Order in Anthology of Classic Sermons

1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I pray for this in accordance with Jesus's most holy will. Matthew chs. 5, 6, 7

Dear Lord ' I ask that you send your loving light to brighten the path that you want us to travel Father , where there is darkness and despair , Father I ask that you send a clear message of your love , Father were there is sadness and loneliness , I pray that you fill their life with happiness and a will to keep going when all seems peak , lead us Father in the path that you want for our lives to go , show us your ways , Lord answer the prayers and the needs of your children Dear Lord , spread your loving arms wide and heal the sick Father in your name I Pray ,Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Return to Home