Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cheryl

Pray with me for Our Lord to open doors ...

8 posts in this topic

Pray with me for Our Lord to open doors and windows....surround me with your knowledge and wisdom to do things correct and in a professsional manner. surround me with your angels. Send The Holy Spirit to me and my brothers guide us today with your inspiration. Bring Peace & Calmness into our hearts. Amen!

Lord be with my brother G. today is first day with a new division. Let the knowledge, new job not be too stressful and he will do well.

Lord Bless my brother Lou today. He is working on new renovation. Bless & Protect and keep him safe.

Lord Bless my brother GL let the people he is working for treat him with respect and keep peace and calmness within.

Lord Bless my brother Geo help him tonight with his overseas buyer and atty. Let them respect and appreciate all he is trying to accomplish to get the best terms and prices for them. Help us to close.

Lord wrap us in your love and Bless us. Thank you Lord. Praise Be To God!!!!! Amen!!!!

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

PrayerRequest.com Radio

Click Play Button Below To Listen:

Select What Plays Next | New Window

Prayer is often a process during which not only do we wait on God, but also God waits on us to accomplish and learn certain things. This process of renewing our minds with the Word takes time and effort, but there is no other way to "prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God."

The following related topics provide additional insight to this request:

06 You are my God of "Encouragements to Patient Waiting (1864)" in the John Macduff Collection

06 YOU ARE MY GOD of "Encouragement to Patient Waiting" in the John Macduff Collection

Hebrews 4:1 - 4:16 in the Chuck Smith Through the Bible Commentary

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I will continue to pray for you.

1 Corinthians 15:58 
Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. (NIV)

Colossians 3:23 
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, (NIV)

2 people thanked this

2 people thanked this

Heavenly Father I pray for this person and their prayer request. May it be answered in your will God and I pray it in the name of Jesus Christ--Amen

Dear Lord, I ask that this person FEELS your LOVE for them, and that they KNOW you're here FOR them in ALL ways. I pray for this in GOD'S HOLY NAME. Amen and Amen!

2 people thanked this

2 people thanked this

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

1 person thanked this

Return to Home