Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
allenmartin3

Dear Heavenly Father Please grant me words of wisdom ...

12 posts in this topic

Dear Heavenly Father Please grant me words of wisdom and knowledge and power to help people today in Jesus name Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Praise the Lord, Allen!

If you abide in Me and My words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you. John 15:7

Thank you Father for baptizing Allen with the fullness of your Spirit because your will is for him to be able to speak your word to encourage, bless and help those who need to hear from You. Your desire, Allen, comes from the heart of God. He has called us to be that light in the darkness that as he is led by Your Spirit light will dispel the darkness in the life of someone who needs You and the glorious light of the gospel will shine and bring them to the place of surrender to Jesus. Thank you Father for causing Allen to be a blessing, a help and encouragement to those you bring into his life. In Jesus name. Amen

thank you God Bless you All.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father:

We come to you lifting up this Dear One's needs. You know their heart Lord, and you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request by your will in Jesus Name. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, To God be the Glory, Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Return to Home