Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mac113

Please pray for me,that i dont have cancer.and it ...

11 posts in this topic

Please pray for me,that i dont have cancer.and it can be fixed wth out surgery,went to er for stomach ache,found kidney swelled,and something wrong wth colon,doing a colonoscopy,admitted me into hospital

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Return to Home