Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sivaje

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL ...

15 posts in this topic

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Please pray for my physical defects facial defects skin colour sickness general health protection healing

hair loss weight loss, ageing, love & sex life family money job.

ALL CAUSED BY THE GENERATIONAL CURSE AS I WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN UNTIL LAST YEAR.

I GAVE MYSELF TO LORD JESUS THIS YEAR AND GOT WATER BAPTISED ON 12TH MAY 2013.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Thank you so much.

With blessing

siva

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Thank you so much

with blessing

siva

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Thank you so much

with blessing

siva

Return to Home