Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dst1044

I am trying to keep my faith. I pray ...

16 posts in this topic

I am trying to keep my faith. I pray that you wil pray for me to keep my faith. I have had some trying times this last 7 months. I lost my job, relocated, and I have had 3 job interviews to no avail. I feel that nearly every part of my live is coming apart. I have loved but don't seem to get love from the man I love. Thank God, I have good friends. God has given me small blessing here and there and I am grateful for those.My unemployment has been cut by nearly $400/month.

I am trying to keep my faith but I don't know what else to do. I have been waiting and seeking God's guidance on what to do. I need your prayers-prayer warriors.

Usually, I see God's plan for my life but I am SOOOOO tired.

Please pray for the monumental blessing and job from God. Help me.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I will pray for you, but do not give in or up. This is exactly what the devil wants. The devil wants to beat you down and discourage you, so do not give the devil the victory. Keep searching and applying to jobs you will find one, you will find the right job that God wants you to have. Don't worry about the man not loving you back. The only true man that loves you unconditionally is the lord God. I hope God answers your prayers and showers you with blessing. Listen to this song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1GxKOQqHK4 .. God bless you!!

I've been right where your at , but I didn't see God move in my behalf till I quit getting in His way, and finally turn things over to Him 100%. I told God that He didn't bring me this far in life to just leave me on my on and that I knew He wouldn't abandon me. That's when He began to move and show me what He could do. Turn it over to Him, He is not a respecter of persons. If He brought you to it He will bring you through it. Our prayers will  be held for you daily till you have a break through.

Dst1044, I am really sorry you have been through so much but this is the time when your faith is being tested and you are in the fire being refined. How do I know? Because I have been there like so many others you will find on here that are praying. This is the time when everything you have believed up until now about God and about His Son and about His precious Holy Spirit and about His written Word is going to be tested.  This is the time when you will have to dig in and hold to your faith no matter what.

The Word of God is your sword. I am sure you have read that in the 6th chapter of Ephesians before but we have to renew our minds daily. There in Ephesians you will also find all the list of your armour of God that He has supplied you with to be able to stand at this time. Please read and study that chapter just like your life depended on it.

Now you have to make a decision Dst, that you are never ever going to give up on God or His promises. He is faithful. He has proven Himself time and time again and honestly...Where would you go? The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way we have to the Father. Here is the scripture where Jesus taught his disciples about that fact.

"Jesus said unto him, I am theWay, the Truth, and the Life: no man comes unto the Father, but by Me." John 14:6

The Holy Spirit recently urged me to write this down to give to all my Christian brother and sisters because He knew the way the enemy has been attacking. I pray it will encourage you and just know the my husband Don and I will be praying for you. Please depend on the Lord for the strength you need and having done all...Dst...Stand.

Dear Saint of God,  You have put up such a valiant fight thus far so please continue on.  Renew your mind in Ephesians the sixth chapter  about the whole armour of God.  Remember the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the tearing down of strongholds.
   The enemy is a liar and a defeated foe. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ defeated him at Calvary and that has never changed. Continue to plead the precious blood of Jesus over yourself and your loved ones. There have been many discouraging things happening during these last days to the whole body of Christ but we must not surrender when the battle is the most intense.
   Take up the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God and start swinging.  Glory to God. If nothing else get a sling shot and a few rocks. We have so many prisoners of war right now to fight for, maybe even some of them are your loved ones or even your own self. 
    Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  MerciMe

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Return to Home