Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sriwilson

Lord Jesus, I am desperate! I feel hopeless ...

11 posts in this topic

Lord Jesus, I am desperate! I feel hopeless about my family's future. My husband just can't stand the sight of me because of what I did to him. Please Lord, bring the Holy Spirit to our family and show us your way. I don't know what to do. Living with my husband under the current situation is just not good for anybody. I need to guide me with your light, Lord.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Heavenly Father, I stand and pray in agreement with this prayer request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. Amen.

Return to Home