Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Felix

Bless you Lord, Blessed be Your Holy Name, Father ...

11 posts in this topic

Bless you Lord, Blessed be Your Holy Name, Father God heal my Marriage and bring my wife Anna back home to me, in Jesus Name. Father God take from my wife Anna all bitterness and unforgiveness towards me, heal completely all her emotions. Keep her safe and give her a Godly heart, With a renewed Faith in God and me. Make her miss me and long to come back home to me her husband Felix of 25 years, in Jesus Name. I Plead The Blood Jesus over my Marriage and Make Jesus Lord over my Marriage, in Jesus Name. Prov.21:1

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

PrayerRequest.com Radio

Click Play Button Below To Listen:

Select What Plays Next | New Window

Prayer is often a process during which not only do we wait on God, but also God waits on us to accomplish and learn certain things. This process of renewing our minds with the Word takes time and effort, but there is no other way to "prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God."

The following related topics provide additional insight to this request:

"Paul Before Felix and Drusilla" in the Anthology of Classic Sermons

"Spurgeon 0171 Paul's Sermon Before Felix" in the Anthology of Classic Sermons

Ruth 1:1 - 1:22 in the Chuck Smith Through the Bible Commentary

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 person thanked this

1 person thanked this

1 person thanked this

1 person thanked this

1 person thanked this

Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

My wife and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.

1 person thanked this

may your wife come back soon to u. i will pray for you.

1 person thanked this

1 person thanked this

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Return to Home