Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest blessed

Instant Healing

2 posts in this topic

I GREET YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF JESUS. MY PRAYER REQUEST IS FOR INSTANT HEALING, TOTAL HEALTH RESTORATION OF MY BELOVED MAMA AND PAPA. JESUS PAID IT ALL ON CALVARY AND BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED. PLEASE STAND WITH ME IN

THE CAP BECAUSE I KNOW MY GOD LISTENS AND IS ALWAYS NEAR. JESUS HOLD MY HAND IN THIS TRYING TIMES. THE DEVIL

CANNOT TAKE WHAT IS SO PRECIOUS FROM YOU. WE HAVE COME THIS FAR BY YOUR GRACE AND THE DEVIL WILL NOT SHAKE US

INSTEAD WE ARE GOING TO SHAKE HIM AND SEND HIM VERY FAR AWAY IN JESUS NAME. I ASK FOR YOUR UNITY IN THIS PRAYER

REQUEST. SHALOM/GOD BLESS.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Lord I join in this prayer for healing of these people, may they feel Your hand in their lives and Your guideance as Your will is done. Thank You Father for the comfort we find as we bring You our problems and know that we are heard by Your ear. In Jesus' beautiful name I pray, Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Return to Home