Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sriwilson

Lord Jesus, please stay with me to keep me ...

12 posts in this topic

Lord Jesus, please stay with me to keep me strong. I am struggling todsy. It will be very difficult for the next few days. Please pray I keep my eyes on God. Amen

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Remember this today,

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife and I are praying for your request in Jesus name.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.Col.3:1-2 *Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name!

The lord has promised that he will never leave us nor forsake us, NEVER.  Rom 8:28 says And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.  The good things, the bad things, all things work together. 

Return to Home