• Get your own Profile •

Click Here to Register

Type Your Prayer Request Below:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tsledge

Release My Hurt & Pain Lord

9 posts in this topic

Heavenly father please help me to release all my hurt & anger caused by my past relationship. Help me to let go and let God move in me. I want to let go of all my hurt and anger against my daughters mother. It has been hard because of the painful betrayal a year ago. Not allowing me to see my daughter. But I want to make the choice to forgive and release all of my pain. But I cannot do it without the help of the Lord. I have suffered so much greatly. Now I want to be free. I give myself to Prayer and release all anger,hate,betrayal, hurt. I let it go. But my strength isn't sufficient enough. So Lord I ask for your strength.And your help to let go so I can move forward Please Lord help me to release it all.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

The highest form of worship is the worship of unselfish Christian service.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.

Then came the word of the Lord unto Jeremiah, saying,

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jeremiah 32: 26&27

Father God, thank You that nothing is too hard for You especially the requests we bring before You today. Hallelujah! We are so grateful for the privilege to be able to pray this prayer in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Return to Home