Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mommaclark2013

Please pray over the Clark family, guide us to ...

9 posts in this topic

Please pray over the Clark family, guide us to stay on the right path, protect us from all harm, and bless us indeed. We're currently facing something bigger than we can handle, and need a miracle from God to get through.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 person thanked this

Remember this today,

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife and I are praying for your request in Jesus name.

Thank you and GOD BLESS those who pray, I can feel I am on the edge and God is just one breath away from a break through, trying to stay calm in the storm, but need a Miracle and God's helping hand!!!

Dearest Lord hear this prayer and teach us your ways. Guide us to the answer. Amen.

Return to Home