Sign in to follow this  
aleduardo

Thank you Lord for this wonderful day. Please help ...

aleduardo    22
aleduardo

Thank you Lord for this wonderful day. Please help me accomplish the task that was given to me. Protect my children everyday. Let them be a good model for everyone to see your greatness. All glory and praises to you God!

Thanks For This ->

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Articles    80703
Articles

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

acm3714    355
acm3714

Amen Giving God all the Glory and Praise that due him In Jesus name amen

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

CARLA    5346
CARLA

FATHER GOD WE LIFT UP THIS PRAYER REQUEST TO YOU JESUS, PLACE IN THEM A CALM SPIRIT , TRUSTING THAT YOUR WILL IN THEIR LIFE IS WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM , ANSWER THEIR PRAY REQUEST ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL ,GIVE THEM UNDERSTANDING AND STRENGHT, AMEN YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST CARLA

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

Return to Home