Sign in to follow this  
Guest ronniefrank2003

So afraid of losing my family

Guest HOPE   
Guest HOPE

Father,

I lift Ronnie up to You in prayer asking for blessed new year. AMEN

Thanks For This ->

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Guest Crissy   
Guest Crissy

Say this:::::::::::::::Lord I gave my heart to you Lord You told me if I Trust you

You would never Leave me You said you’ll always be there, An even thou I’ve never seen your face I know your presence is real.

You told me if I would Seek you I would always find Find Cha You’re Just a prayer away, That’s why I believe I believe what you told me

Said again, I Believe I believe .Your word is true

I believe That you’ll come through You said you would never leave me ,Nor forsake me no.

If I keep my mind stayed on thee You told me you would Bless me If I would live For ya

You said you would supply my every need, that’s why I believe ,I believe what you told me

, All your word is true!!!!

Thanks For This ->

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Guest kaatazze   
Guest kaatazze

Lord, i join together with Your prayer warriors on this request of rekindling the marriage between this couple; for her husband has joined us in prayer for a miracle! i ask that You misplace the divorce papers and that it will not meet the deadline all because of You, the date will be changed and this will give them time to rethink and work at their marriage; and that it will include serving You, for You are Head of the Household in this marriage. bless tina and ronnie and that You will give them a second chance which will include all the healing all hurts, pain and suffering and thru this will come peace, joy, happiness and trust. thank You, Jesus for Your are Lord and You said "let no man put asunder" AMEN!

Thanks For This ->

Return to Home