Sign in to follow this  
Guest ronniefrank2003

So afraid of losing my family

Guest ronniefrank2003   
Guest ronniefrank2003

most of you know I have been standing for the restoration of my marriage and for my wife tina for a long time now, 18 months to be exact. Well I come today desperately asking for prayer. My wife has filed for a no fault divorce and by my calculations I only have about a week or so before it goes through, unless God grants me divine intervention. I know God can still perform a miracle because nothing is to hard for God but I am also very scared right now,terrified actually, at the thought of losing my wife and need your prayers. Please prayer warriors join me in fighting for my wife.

thank you.

Thanks For This ->

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Sundarj    44
Sundarj

Father you knw everythng lord plz mercy of god plz have mercy gv ur hand lift him up lord he is asking for help only u can help him father u knw hw much he is scared but we have the most high the exalted god the one who is ready to help any time .father we ask for u healing upon ths relationship father plz remove the pain frm his heart take out the spirit of fear and fil the spirit of hope and deliverence in you plz father answer him in JESUS name i ask AMEN!

Thanks For This ->

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

cesar00    440
cesar00

Dear Merciful Heart of Jesus, Dear Lord, Master and creator of all, nothing is too hard for You, nothing is out of Your hands, You know all of us, You knpw ur past, present and future. Dear Jesus we beg You touch this woman's heart, erase all resentment, all pain, all suffering, Dear Lord we beg You hold this marriage together, bring them both close to you. Let the love be renewed, the care rise to the surface and Your spirit fill them so they will get to know each other again and be joined under Your merciful eye. Thank You Jesus in You we trust.

Thanks For This ->

godisgreat    1173
godisgreat

Dear Lord,

I pray a miracle upon this union. Ronnie's eyes have been opened and maybe things will be as they should be the second time around. Only you God can save this marriage now. We pray your holiness over it. Lord we plea mercy over Keith's union. Amen

Thanks For This ->

Guest reaborzych@charter.net   
Guest reaborzych@charter.net

Given grace, tina, it's not by might nor by power but by my spirit saith the lord, bring tina to the end of this action to hunger for you and your will lord jesus... The blood of jesus! Amen amen

Thanks For This ->

Guest Shilo   
Guest Shilo

Father GOD, help Tina to remember when they first met and the strong love that grew between them. Lord please rebuild that love so nothing can divide them. Father GOD, I also pray that you will comfort and strengthen Ronnie until his time of waiting is over. In Jesus holy name I pray amen.

Thanks For This ->

Return to Home