Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prayer23

Help in prayer i need a big money blessing, ...

11 posts in this topic

Help in prayer i need a big money blessing, im homeless and no car just down right now please bless me with this. Let me keep my job and for my family to be closer.

I need a big finacial blessing....

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

My wife and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.

1 person thanked this

1 person thanked this

1 person thanked this

Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col.3:1-2 *Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name!

1 person thanked this

Lord we know with you everything is possible. Please help this person to receive financial importance for her life and its problems. Amen.

Return to Home