Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kpfromdc

ESTHER 4:13Be still for a while and praise God ...

7 posts in this topic

ESTHER 4:13

Be still for a while and praise God for His favor, His grace and His awesomeness. God is able to do the impossible and is always near. He loves us unconditionally.

Together, let's get 1000 ladies to praise Him with one voice. Please forward this to every woman you want God to bless. Let's all say This prayer:

Dear God, This is my friend whom I love and this is my prayer for her. Help her live her life to the fullest. Please cause her to excel above her

expectations. Help her to shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love. Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs You the most, and let her know when she walks with You, she will always be safe.

Amen!

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

The Bible is our primary source of guidance. Many of the answers we seek are already given in the Bible. We owe it to ourselves to become so familiar with its contents that it becomes ingrained in our patterns of thought. Prayer is often a process during which not only do we wait on God, but also God waits on us to accomplish and learn certain things. This process of renewing our minds with the Word takes time and effort, but there is no other way to "prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God." (Romans 12:2)

The following have been identified as related free online topics which can be read to gain a broader background about praying for this request:

"373. The Book of Esther" in the Greater Men and Women of the Bible by James Hastings

"374. Esther the Queen" in the Greater Men and Women of the Bible by James Hastings

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

My wife and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Return to Home