Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pradmin

Happy Father's Day - Sunday June 21, 2009

13 posts in this topic

Happy Fathers Day to God and all of the wonderful Fathers.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

:D Happy Father's day to all the wonderful, loving and God filled husbands and fathers. May God cause his light to shine upon you this day and forevermore. Thank you for standing for your family. You will be rewarded. God bless you.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I miss my earthly father so much, and after much thought, I believe it is because he was such a reflection of my heavenly Father. A big, tough man on the exterior, I remember his big strong hands. Hands that gently brushed away tears, hands that ever so softly embraced, hands that came together in thunderous applause for all of my school and church performances and achievements. I also remember his tender spirit. I recall when we lost my baby brother at 18 months of age, my father's tears and silent surrender to God's plan. He called us all together and said that we had to move forward and always be there for one another. We became a team that day. But the greatest gift was the instilling of Christian values and true thankfulness in my heart. He was...and remains...simply the best. I praise my Heavenly Father for all of the blessings, lessons and love He has showered into my life, and thank Him for creating me and giving me to such a beautiful earthly mom and dad. Praise be to God for the blessings we enjoy.

Lord, I Praise Your Name for Giving me my daddy, The Closest man on this earth I compare to you. Lord, That is How much he is Like You, Loving me unconditionally, being the Best Example of You. Living his Life with You Lord, First, Taking care of all of Us, Lord. Wearing holey shoes, so he could Provide for his Children and Grandchildren. He is Always there when I really need him or Austin really needs him. He is taking care of my ailing mother Lord, and still working. Lord, Lighten his Load. In my eyes "he walks on the water Lord". He is slow to anger, Always giving of himself to others. Lord, I Pray I can make You Lord and my daddy,Proud to call Daughter, as I Rely on You Lord, and I get stronger through You Lord, as I strive to be independent, being both mom and dad to Austin, Lord. Lord, Austin gets sad on Father's Day, with his Earthy Father not in his Life. But My dad is there. We don't get to see my dad much Lord, but he is there. I Have the Up Most Respect and Total Admiration for my dad, to which there is no limit. I wish I could take care of my daddy, as he has me, Lord. He is debt because of taking care of me and my family, Lord. Every single test Austin has had or will have my dad is there, as you are Lord. He is the Best Example of Living his Life for You Lord, I have ever imagined. Thank You Lord for my daddy, you got him through Prostate Cancer, and I know You are Right there with him, Provide for Him Lord, Reward Him Lord, Help me to be more like You Lord, and Him. In Jesus Name Amen

Lord, I lift up all single moms that are both Mother and Father to their children Lord. Lord, I lift up these children that do not have their earthy father in their life. May they know You are the Only Father they all Need, Lord. Feel that Sadness with Joy Today and every day, Make them Strong Lord, to know they are Loved so much by You, and their Moms. Lord, it is hard to be a parent these days, much less a single mom, with no father around. Give us the Strength, and Knowledge and Wisdom to instill in our children, Your Salvation, Your Love is greater than any Love in the world and when they Have You Lord, that is all they Need. Give us Patience and Your Direction and Guidance Lord.

For God has not given us a spirit of Fear, but of Power and Love and of a Sound Mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

This I pray Lord, Help me be the Best Mom and Dad I can be Lord, Through Your Intervention, Thank You Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

Lord, I pray You would comfort Vida today and be with her. I pray You would bring relief to her pain. Thank You Lord for all what You are going to do. In Jesus Name. amen

Return to Home