Sign in to follow this  
pradmin

Happy Father's Day - Sunday June 21, 2009

pradmin    4667
pradmin

Happy Father's Day!

Click the video above to start playing

Our Heavenly Father,

We honor and reverence Your holiness, and confess that we can only come to You through Jesus Christ our Savior and Lord. We thank you for His blood and that we have access to Your throne of grace through faith in Christ.

Father, we come to You on behalf of fathers everywhere. As the celebration of fatherhood approaches, let us be mindful of the role fathers play in the lives of their children. I pray for strength and courage to overcome the challenges of life. Let men of integrity rise up and give you praise, honor and glory.

Father God, I ask that fathers would seek Your face, repent, and chase hard after Your heart as they lead in their homes, churches, schools and communities. I ask that You raise up godly men who are not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Let there be a spirit of repentance as the Holy Spirit convicts of sin and unrighteousness.

May the refreshing wind of Your Spirit blow upon the soul of fathers who are weary in well doing. Let the rain fall fresh and restore broken hearts. Let there be financial release to meet needs of families. I pray that righteousness would reign.

I specifically ask, Father, that You would turn the heart of the fathers toward their sons and daughters. I speak against unforgiveness, bitterness and anger that have torn families apart. And that you would pull down strongholds caused by sexual sins and immorality.

Father, I pray also for the children that they would learn to honor their fathers, and respect them according to Your Word. I pray for restoration and reconciliation among men and their families. Finally, I pray that Your kingdom would come and Your will be done in earth as it is heaven. LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, thank you. I pray in Jesus name.

AMEN.

(sources:

, prayer, music)

Thanks For This ->

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

silentangel    1329
silentangel

Greg- You have such insight! These words were like a healing salve to my heart and spirit. I too am concerned about family relationships. May God use your words to inspire, bless and comfort . The videos are powerful and I thank you for sharing them with us. Amen and amen

Thanks For This ->

Dion    529
Dion

Amen, thank you !!!! And stand in agreement with this prayer as well

Thanks For This ->

Guest mygodreigns77   
Guest mygodreigns77

:Prayer:Happy Father's Day to the greatest Father out there. Jehovah God, Happy Father's Day to you Father. I thank you for all that you have done for me even at the times I wasn't even following you, You still chose to keep me safe and secure in Your love. Thanks, I love You so Very much Father and I thank You that you made it so I could call You Abba Father. Thank You with Love from Your Daughter, Angel Father You reign always. :thanks::angel:

Thanks For This ->

Harold    2564
Harold

Greg, I watched the video and would like to post another reply. Thank you so much for bringing this here, and it really touched my heart. A man doesn't realize just how much influence he has on his children until they see them starting to live life on their own. My wife and I were blessed with 4 sons, I always wanted a little girl, but I guess that spot will be reserved for daughter-in-laws and grandchildren. God is great isn't He.

I remember being an on again, off again christian. Times at the church with my sons are so precious to me. I remember going up to pour my heart out to God one night, and then I felt this little hand on my shoulder, then another. My four sons, from about age 2 to 9 had seen me in prayer and had come up to pray with me. I am sure they didn't know what I was even praying about, but the most important point was that they were sharing this moment with their earthly father, and our heavenly Father.

I pray that they will be influenced by the times I was following God, and not by the times I was being selfish and self centered. May all of our children find God in our lives, and know without a doubt that they have a higher authority than us, they have Him as the Father of us all.

Thanks For This ->

Christine    459
Christine

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank You for giving me a sweet and loving Dad, who worked so hard to provide for his family. And I thank You that now in his later years he has turned his eyes on You and on Your Word. Please bless him with good health and meet all his needs according to Your perfect will. May he continue to pray for his children and grandchildren and may Your Word sink into his soul and give him wisdom and guidance. Fill his life with joy and peace.

Father I also pray for every Dad who posts on this website and is trying so hard to live with integrity and to honor You and raise their kids in a godly way. Those who are hurting from broken marriages, those who are filled with anxiety over finances, and those who are in bondage to sin and desperately seeking deliverance. God you know each one of them by name and Your desire is to lift them up and bless them and their homes. Help them Lord, take one step at a time, holding Your hand, seeking Your wisdom and guidance, and letting go of anything that hinders their walk with You.

In Jesus' name Amen.

Thanks For This ->

Return to Home