Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MLA

Heavenly Father, please be with me today. Please help ...

8 posts in this topic

Heavenly Father, please be with me today. Please help me. Please take this burden from me. I am so distressed and anxious, please Lord God help me today. In Jesus Holy Name I pray. Amen

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Jeremiah 29:11

FOR I KNOW THE THOUGHTS THAT I THINK TOWARD YOU, SAYS THE LORD, THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL, TO GIVE YOU A FUTURE AND A HOPE.

Isaiah 58:11.

THE LORD WILL GUIDE YOU CONTINUALLY, AND SATISFY YOUR SOUL IN DROUGHT, AND STRENGTHEN YOUR BONES; YOU SHALL BE LIKE A WATERED GARDEN, AND LIKE A SPRING OF WATER, WHOSE WATERS DO NOT FAIL. 

1 person thanked this

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 person thanked this

May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!

1 person thanked this

Lord please hear your child request and help him!in Jesus name,Amen.

1 person thanked this

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 person thanked this

Return to Home