Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PrayerHeals

I Thank And Praise God For Giving Me Life. ...

5 posts in this topic

I Thank And Praise God For Giving Me Life. I Thank And Praise God For His Love. I Thank And Praise God For Jesus Christ. I Thank And Praise God For Forgiveness Of Our Sins Through The Blood Of Jesus Christ. I Thank And Praise God For Food, Shelter, Clothing, Healings, Finances, Provisions, Posessions, Employment, Grace, Favor, Utilities, Friends, Family, Associates And Blessings. I Thank And Praise God For God The Father, God The Son And God The Holy Spirit. I Thank God For Mercy, Forgiveness, Deliverances, Protections And Peace. I Thank And Praise God For Surrounding Me, My Mother, Our Family And All Christians With Protections And Angels. I Thank God For Unveiling Prophecy And Informing Us That Soon Approved Chrisitians Shall Be With Him. I Thank And Praise God That Our Earthly End Has Come And Soon We Shall See Him As He Is. I Thank And Praise God For Laughter And Joy. I Thank And Praise God That Beleivers Do Not Have To Worry. I Thank And Praise God That He Will Never Leave Me Nor Forsake Me. I Thank And Praise God That He Is Only A Prayer Or Thought Away. I Thank God That Soon This Veil Of Earthly Evil Shall Be "Rent" And We Shall Enter The Actual Temple Of God Which Is Paradise (Revelation 2:7). Praise God The Father, Praise God The Son, Praise God The Holy Spirit! Praise God!!!

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty god, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!

Return to Home