Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CJWhite

PRAYER FOR GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT. . God, I can’t believe ...

18 posts in this topic

PRAYER FOR GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT. .

God, I can’t believe I’ve lost my newly gained job after just one month and now I feel in that helpless position once again. I have been down this road of endless searching and its uncomfortable/miserable/depressing feeling. I once again ask you to heal my pride wounded by recent hard times, and let me reach out in faith that You will provide. Help me believe in myself and Your ability to grant me a job in the future. Inspire me to keep reaching out, no matter how hard it is, that I may receive all blessings from You, including help from others, in Your loving and precious name. Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I have plead, am praying, and will pray for you. God provide you with what you need, bless you to help others in need, and give us fulfillment in his name. Amen.

Return to Home