Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest jasonjason

Lord please pray for a financial miracle for me ...

6 posts in this topic

Lord please pray for a financial miracle for me today. It's incredibly stressful and scary. I have things out there to make it happen- craigslist ads to sell stuff and payday tomorrow. I fear I'm going to be $500 short and will face eviction. Whatever prayers you can muster will help I just know it.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

PrayerRequest.com Radio

Click Play Button Below To Listen:

Select What Plays Next | New Window

Prayer is often a process during which not only do we wait on God, but also God waits on us to accomplish and learn certain things. This process of renewing our minds with the Word takes time and effort, but there is no other way to "prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God."

The following related topics provide additional insight to this request:

29 PRO 23:23 Buying the Truth of "C.H." in the Charles Spurgeon Collection

"What shall I do then with Jesus?" in the Anthology of Classic Sermons

Job 1:11 - 1:11 in the Adam Clarke Commentary

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Jehovah Jireh is your provider He sees your needs and will come through like He did for me. Stop worrying start praising and see what YOur God can do. Father hear and answer this cry to devine deliverance in Jesus Mighty Name AMEN

The Lord is good to those who wait hopefully and expectantly for Him,

to those who seek Him [inquire of and for Him and require Him by right of necessity and on the authority of God’s word].

Lamentations 3:25

God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will grant this petition according to Your will and Your timing. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or ever prayed. Amen!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Return to Home