Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandra789

Cannot Bear To Live Any Longer, Tired Of Health Problems

26 posts in this topic

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

2 people thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

JESUS CHRIST GIVES US OUR STRENGTH!

PHILIPPIANS 4:13

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM WHO STRENGTHENS ME."

1 person thanked this

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for your request in the name of Jesus. Amen.

1 person thanked this

I have prayed for God's perfect will to be done. Be Encouraged. God is in control. Jesus is so in love with you.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Heavenly Father, I pray for Your Divine Healing for this woman and for the strength and courage to pray till she sees Your victory. Guide her and encourage. I pray in Jesus Name. amen

Father God you know your daughters body better than anyone. I ask in Jesus' precious name that you but your healing hand upon her. That you would bring her comfort and strength in her trying moments. Thank you Father in Jesus name Amen.

1 person thanked this

Jehovah ,put your spirt in her life and be with her ,give her health and the baby she wants so that her will to live will be stronger than any health problem. Amen!

1 person thanked this

Trust that God will hear your prayers and ours.....

1 person thanked this

Abba Father I pray for Sandra and her healing Lord. I ask you send supernatural healing in to her life Lord. Bless her with Christian brothers and sisters and send the living water of peace and joy in to her life. In Jesus name. Amen

2 people thanked this

May God bless you and on Jesus name may give you health and blessings

1 person thanked this

Return to Home