Sign in to follow this  
CountBlessings

Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace; for ...

CountBlessings    346
CountBlessings

Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace; for your ever-lasting love and wisdom. Please have mercy, Dear Lord, on C and T and F... for each have goals and dreams, and each are fragile against the world's pressures. Lord, please bless them and guide them, please help them to live through You, and protect them, Dear Lord, from harm and evil. Lord Jesus, thank You, for your blessings. In Jesus' Great Name.

Thanks For This ->

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Articles    80771
Articles

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

loveangel    1841
loveangel

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

Thanks For This ->

love27    347
love27

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

prasad babu    1461
prasad babu

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

Thanks For This ->
  • Thanks For This 1

Return to Home