Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rtc1

Heavenly Father, Good morning! Thank you for waking me ...

8 posts in this topic

Heavenly Father, Good morning! Thank you for waking me up this morning. Thank you for long life and good health. Thank you for food on the table and a roof over our heads. I ask that you protect and bless all the unemployed and the sick and the afflicted in the hospital as well as the people who lost a love one. Give them peace, joy and comfort in their hearts. Lord, I am asking that you protect me and my family. Bless and protect my kids. They are back in school bless their minds. Give them wisdom, strength and understanding. I am still searching for employment Lord but I have left that all to YOU. You along have brought me this far, I trust in YOU Lord. Thank you for the many blessings. In Jesus' name I pray amen!

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Abba Father, thank you for our brother whom is a blessing and a inspiration to us. Our Brother continues to give praise in his time of sadness and need. Lord, hear his cry and pour out your blessing on him and his family according to your will. I love you Lord and claim a job for my brother in Jesus name Amen.

Lord, I pray for a job for this parent very soon. May You continue to bless and protect this family. I pray in Jesus Name. amen

1 person thanked this

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 person thanked this

Return to Home