Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dham

Thank you Heavenly Father YHWH for all Your blessing ...

6 posts in this topic

Thank you Heavenly Father YHWH for all Your blessing and forgiveness. Thank you for Your your love and patience. Thank You for answering our prayers. Please help us to be patient and understanding as we wait for our prayers to be answered according to Your will in Your time. In Yahshua' name I pray, Amen.

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Father I pray that you would give your child wisdom and guidance in understanding. I pray you would lead them into all truth and righteousness by the power of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name I pray Amen

1 person thanked this

Yes, help us to patiently wait on You, Abba Father, and for letting You do things Your Own way, in Jesus Name, Amen! You are AWESOME!

Mighty God,

I pray You bless your people abundantly and above all that they ask of You; according to the riches in glory through the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Return to Home