Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tulip

I am blessed and cannot be cursed. Every tongue ...

9 posts in this topic

I am blessed and cannot be cursed. Every tongue that rises up against me has been utterly and completely cast down. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. In the name of Jesus, amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

PrayerRequest.com Radio

Click Play Button Below To Listen:

Select What Plays Next | New Window

Prayer is often a process during which not only do we wait on God, but also God waits on us to accomplish and learn certain things. This process of renewing our minds with the Word takes time and effort, but there is no other way to "prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God."

The following related topics provide additional insight to this request:

"The Lord around His People" in the Anthology of Classic Sermons

005 PSA 9:10 Dilemma and Deliverance of "C.H." in the Charles Spurgeon Collection

Matthew 28:20 - 28:20 in the Adam Clarke Commentary

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Father I pray that you would plant a hedge of protection around her. I pray that no harm or danger would befall her. I plead the blood of Jesus over her life. I pray you would give your angels charge over her life. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Lord please hear her cry lord. Yea though we walk through the very shadow of death you said you would be there with us. So lord please protect her going in and her going out. Lord put up a hedge of protection around her and shut up the mouths of those who would speak against her. I ask your name amen.

God is in control. Trust Him. God is so in Love with YOU!

I am standing in agreement with you. God is in control and we are blessed as his word tells us! Amen!

Return to Home