Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tania

New Home For My Family

10 posts in this topic

My family and I have been searching for a new home to rent before our new baby arrives. We have had no luck finding something suitable in our price range until today. I found the most beautiful perfect home for my family and is very affordable. There was a bunch of other folks that came to view it as well and I'm not saying they don't deserve it either but My family desperately needs to move. I just ask that you please pray for us and I hope God will answer my prayers if he feels it is the right place to raise my family.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Dear father God all the blessing came from you in our lives,please father hear your daughter prayer's prayer and show your will and lead them according to this!in Jesus name,Amen.

Lord I'm praying that this couple find a suitable place for their children to live. If this is the house for them, thy will not ours be done. In Jesus name, amen.

I decree favour upon your life to get that home in the name of Jesus Christ.

Return to Home