Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest trey1995

Passing Math Graduation Exam

5 posts in this topic

Lord , I Want You & Others To Keep Me In Your Prayers & Keep Me Lifted I Take This Test In July & I Am In Doubt But, I know My God Will Help Me Through It So That I May Get My Diploma & Walk Across The Field

Amen , Signed Trequan .

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

PrayerRequest.com Radio

Click Play Button Below To Listen:

Select What Plays Next | New Window

Prayer is often a process during which not only do we wait on God, but also God waits on us to accomplish and learn certain things. This process of renewing our minds with the Word takes time and effort, but there is no other way to "prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God."

The following related topics provide additional insight to this request:

Christ Lifted Up of "C.H." in the Charles Spurgeon Collection

"Prevailing Prayer Meeting" in the Anthology of Classic Sermons

Genesis 24:1 - 24:67 in the Chuck Smith Through the Bible Commentary

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Father I thank you that we can do all things through christ that strengthens us. I pray that you would give Trequan wisdom. Help him to retain information and recall it upon command. Give him favor with his test. In Jesus name I pray

Return to Home