Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Vince_Reno

Request that I get my old job back

6 posts in this topic

I am requesting that you all pray for me that I may get my old job back in Afghanistan. There are no jobs in Northern Nevada where I live and I had this job two years ago.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Father you know where your son is in his walk and have plans for his future filled with hope and an expected end; please reveal to him his purpose that he may continue to follow you and serve you in gladness, in the name of Jesus, amen.

I pray that God who is more than able gives you a better job that the old

one in Jesus' name.

Father God I ask that you would help this person to get his old job back or open the doors to a new job that would have all the benefits needed. I ask this in Jesus name. amen.

I pray to God our Father that you have been given your request or that a better job has been offered to you in your time of need. Amen

Return to Home