Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Articles

Supernatural Restoration!

3 posts in this topic

LORD I HAVE PRAYED AND HUMBLED MYSELF WHEN IT COMES TO MY MARRIEGE.LORD IAM ASKING YOU FOR FORGIVENESS FOR ALL MY SINS FOR ANY THING I HAVE DONE THAT ISNT OF YOU GOD. LORD ITS IN MY HEART,THAT I WANT MY MARRIGE GOD. I LOVE MY HUSBAND GOD.LORD IAM CRYING OUT TO YOU,RESTORE WHAT YOU STARTED O GOD,FOR YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD WHAT YOU PUT TOGETHER MAN CAN NOT SEPERATE. GOD I KNOW DOUT AND FEAR ARENT OF YOU,BUT GOD I HAVE TROUBLE SOMETIMES,LORD BUT I SPEAK RESTORATION OVER MY MARRIGE GOD,MY FAMILY SHALL BE WHOLE AGAIN,LORD I LISTEN TO PEOPLE TELLING ME TO MOVE ON,AND GOD I HAD CONVINCED MYSELF THATS WHAT I WANTED TO DO,BUT THE TRUTH IS I LOVE MY HUSBAND GOD...TOUCH HIM RIGHT NOW O GOD,GOD IVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT THE SUPERNATURAL AND I DO BELIEVE....YES GOD I DO BELIEVE!!!!!!! SO GOD IAM ASKING FOR YOU TO LOOSE THE SUPERNATURAL OVER MY MARRIEGE O GOD. HELP US TO BECOME THE HUSBAND AND WIFE YOU HAVE CALLED US TO BE...LORD HEAL US FROM THE HURT AND PAIN WE HAVE CAUSED EACH OTHER AND MAKE US WHOLE AGAIN. LORD FROM THIS DAY IAM WALKING BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT?..SO WHATEVER ASSIGHNMENT THE ENEMY HAS BROUGHT FOURTH...I DISMISS IT BACK TO THE GATES OF HELL.SO GOD I BELIEVE THAT ITS ALREADY DONE..ITS ALREADY DONE. IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

PrayerRequest.com Radio

Click Play Button Below To Listen:

Select What Plays Next | New Window

Prayer is often a process during which not only do we wait on God, but also God waits on us to accomplish and learn certain things. This process of renewing our minds with the Word takes time and effort, but there is no other way to "prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God."

The following related topics provide additional insight to this request:

"Spurgeon 0093 God in the Covenant" in the Anthology of Classic Sermons

"Spurgeon 0117 Lovest Thou Me_" in the Anthology of Classic Sermons

Romans 7:1 - 7:25 in the Chuck Smith Through the Bible Commentary

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Lord please save, protect and restore this family. Bless them peace and love. I pray this in Jesus precious name. Amen

Return to Home