Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roberto

Thank You Lord For Another Day Of Life

8 posts in this topic

thank you father for one more day i open my eyes and see light please lord i pray to you listen my request i open My heart to you come inside teach me right way let the holy spirit come inside my heart i give you my body to you do what you think i deserve i believe and have faith On you Lord I ask you to listen to me and glorify me with light, blessing, food, job and more i pray for people there in my life and my though I pray for my ex girlfriend ans her famil to be in my life protect them, bless them, teach them you word I only cansay thank you to you Lord for what you have done to me I ask you this and the name of yeshua hamasiah who have come to this worl and save for ur sin thank you Lord,thank you son and Thank you Holy spirit amen

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 person thanked this

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

1 person thanked this

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Return to Home