Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Cheri Hlubek

Provision For The Vision

6 posts in this topic

Please pray for my new business venture and for supernatural financial provision as our family moves forward in 2012. Also prayer for our parents as they face challenges with health and wellbeing.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

PrayerRequest.com Radio

Click Play Button Below To Listen:

Select What Plays Next | New Window

Prayer is often a process during which not only do we wait on God, but also God waits on us to accomplish and learn certain things. This process of renewing our minds with the Word takes time and effort, but there is no other way to "prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God."

The following related topics provide additional insight to this request:

The Story of "My Own Story" in the A.B. Simpson Collection

029. In The Name Of Christ of "Doctrine of Prayer" in the Doctrines of Prayer, Faith, and Peace by James Hastings

Hebrews 11:1 - 11:40 in the Chuck Smith Through the Bible Commentary

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

God I ask in Jesus’ name please honor this prayer request.

Philippians 4:19…And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Eph. 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

Remember God is in control. Trust in Him. Trusting in God is also trusting in God’s Timing, God’s Will, and God’s plan.

May God encourage you, meet every need, and fulfill all His plans for You and all those you love and care about. May Jesus shine on you ever so brightly that it feels like his arms are around you in person.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Let’s Pray: God in Jesus’ name, “Bless & Heal me in every area of my life. Do this for me, my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us with the spirit of Joshua (Moses’ successor). Bless each of us to come to know You in truth. Love You will all our heart and to walk in obedience to Your Word.â€

Dear Cheri, i bring ur every need and request before our awesome God,may He supply ur financial needs according to His riches in glory, n that God will take ur parents thru all the challenges they r going thru in Jesus name i pray,Amen

Lord go before them and speak opportunity to their business in Jesus name

dear lord i pray that you hear her pela and answer her prayer in jesus name amen

Return to Home