Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Elijah

Unspoken Request

9 posts in this topic

I have an unspoken prayer request and I need prayer. Thank you all so much and God bless!

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

PrayerRequest.com Radio

Click Play Button Below To Listen:

Select What Plays Next | New Window

Prayer is often a process during which not only do we wait on God, but also God waits on us to accomplish and learn certain things. This process of renewing our minds with the Word takes time and effort, but there is no other way to "prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God."

The following related topics provide additional insight to this request:

"5.15 Paul And His Request For Prayer" in the E. M. Bounds Prayer Collection

1CH 4:10 The Prayer of Jabez of "C.H." in the Charles Spurgeon Collection

1 Chronicles 4:1 - 4:43 in the Chuck Smith Through the Bible Commentary

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Holy father you knew each and every thing about us,as well you knew Elijah needs , GOD please grant this pray according to your will!in the name JESUS CHRIST.Amen.

dear lord i pray that you hear his plea and answer his prayer, in jesus name amen

Lord bless Elijah and speak blessings and favor upon his need in Jesus name

God knows our desires and God knows what is best for us.

Lord Jesus,

You have always been with us all the time. send your blessings and graces for You alone knows our strengths and weaknesses. Amen.

Philippians 4:19…And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name teach me, bless me, protect me, and encourage me. Teach me how to keep my focus on You regardless of the circumstances or situation I may find myself in. Teach me how to enjoy and celebrate life the way You intended life to be enjoyed and celebrated. Bless me Lord Jesus. Bless me with the spirit of Joshua (Moses’ successor). Protect me from all hurt, harm, and danger. Protect me as You protected Joshua. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Encourage my heart daily. Supply all my need. Let my God given goals and dreams come to reality. Fulfill upon this earth Your plan for my life. Deliver me from me if you have to. Make me want what You want for my life because I want what You want for my life. God please make this happen. Lord Jesus please do this for me, the writer of this prayer, all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. Do this for us all Lord Jesus.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Return to Home