Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pray For My Sick Niece

10 posts in this topic

Please pray for my niece Linda. She is admitted in the hospital for T.B. Now this is the third day. Pray for her to get well soon. Oh God heal my niece Linda. she is weak. AMEN.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Dear Pauline, I pray for God,s divine healing to cum upon ur niece Linda that she wud be made completely whole in Jesus name i pray,Amen

Lord Jesus i pray for healing to your child Linda,may she get well son in Jesus's name amen

"yahova rapha the lord who heals".father please heal her and bless her with good health .amen

dear lord i pray that you hear her plea and answer her prayer, in jesus name amen

Lord touch her body and bless her spirit in Jesus name

Return to Home