Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adpereziii

Thank you Lord Jesus for giving me strength today ...

9 posts in this topic

Thank you Lord Jesus for giving me strength today to wait in the silence with courage and confidence that God is working on my husband Tony's heart. My prayer is that the Good Lord Jesus will continue to work on his heart and restore my marriage through the foundation of Jesus Christ. AMEN

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

PrayerRequest.com Radio

Click Play Button Below To Listen:

Select What Plays Next | New Window

Prayer is often a process during which not only do we wait on God, but also God waits on us to accomplish and learn certain things. This process of renewing our minds with the Word takes time and effort, but there is no other way to "prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God."

The following related topics provide additional insight to this request:

09. With the Spirit of "Waiting on God" in the Murray Andrew Collection

02 Part 2 of "Lords Table" in the Murray Andrew Collection

Ephesians 6:1 - 6:24 in the Chuck Smith Through the Bible Commentary

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Lord help Tony's heart and continue to guide us in the light that shines so bright. Give us what we so desire. Amen.

Lord Jesus hear our prayers Amen

1 person thanked this

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 person thanked this

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 person thanked this

Dear Heavenly Father:

We come to you lifting up this Dear One's needs. You know their heart Lord; you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request in Jesus Name, and by your will. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, Amen.

1 person thanked this

Dear Lord Jesus, please restore their marriage

1 person thanked this

Return to Home