PraySite.com

This is for viewing the previous Prayer Requests for users of PraySite.com / TheIntercessors.com. Users of those sites can now enter New Prayer Requests in the main prayer request section rather than here.

P
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of knee problems. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
I am up tonight with several pain I have been praying for healing for now several weeks pain in ribs shoulder that can't move for pain and pain in whole rib cage and pevic bones. I need total healing
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Thank you Lord for all that you have granted. There is a young lad of 4 years old right now who was just in a house fire & is in critical condition here in Calgary, Alberta Canada. Please pray for him to get well. I ask this in the name of the heavenly father. Amen
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for salvation and deliveranc for sakineh mohammmadi ashtani and her family .
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for heaaling , creative miralce for lydia's right eye that it be totally restored to normakl health without scaring from burn and blessing for indonessia church . thanks
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for salvation and deliverance for abu and bakr that Jeasus show himself to them in his glory . thanks
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for salvation deliverance for mario, esmael, nd grace . Pray for healing , creative miralce and restoration for my hearing ,
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for healing , creative miralce for ricky that God would awake him like , he did for matt . Pray for healing , creat8ive restoration in my entire body , especially mt brain and eyes . God bless.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for healing ,m creative miralce and restoration for georgia's loved one and they would awake from a coma and entire bo9dy and mind testored like matt was awaken from comba becauae God is no respector of person . Pray for saklvation and deliverance for bouncer, billy , tommy, popeye, billy...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
dear heavenly father, praise to your name- guide me to do your will. feed us father and please forgive me for any and all wrongs i have done. protect and save us form the devil and his angels. please grant me long life and your wisdom to become worthy. in the name of jesus and the movement of...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
Top Bottom