PraySite.com

This is for viewing the previous Prayer Requests for users of PraySite.com / TheIntercessors.com. Users of those sites can now enter New Prayer Requests in the main prayer request section rather than here.

P
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of knee problems. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for healing , restoration and renewal in my brain's structure and makeup . Pray for salvation and deliverance for lindsay L and michael c.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray fo rrevial in greece and renewal that man made rituals from seeing jesus christ . Pray for God to bless me with more of his Holy presence and help me learn to organize things in my life . Pray for favor in my life so that I can get debts paid off and help keep a pledge to help people...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of Tony & Susie.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
for Sandy-miserable physically-feet hurting gout her hands have finger cuts skin is cracking so dry but the main pain is coming from hemorroids-internal and external cannot hardly touch with cloth or anything
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for God to show the practicers of witchcraft and occultic believers in my homw town that Christ is the way to salvation and truth. Pray for healing , creative miralce and restoration for tony in his body Pray for healing , creative restoration in my heart and entire body . thanks.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for revial and renewal in ivory copast and that laurent gbago be saved anddeliverd , that God show him the effects of his rule and the consequences and paul K. that the scales of religion be removed from their eyes.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for heaaling , creative restoration in my entire body and mind /brain and for more of the fire of God to fuill my heart. Pray for healing, creative miralce and restoration for jordan and logan .
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
DEAREST LORD DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please special prayers for All Military Patricia Erin Shirley Don Diana oral chemo to be most successful PLEASE. Anne C Greg Munir Munira Khamis Mufide and Family Victoria Don Ria Baby Michelle G and family Ray S and FamilyTien Alice Al Ali...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
DEAREST LORD DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please bless this world all leaders all economies all military all clergy churches temples and many many places of worship all people children with health education safety. All of the weather problems throughout the world. My employment to be...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
Top Bottom